What we collect
- We may collect the following information:Your name, gender and date of birth.
- Your contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Other information if any, relevant to customer surveys or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with timely information and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is fully secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We encourage you to read the individual privacy statements of such websites. We cannot be responsible / accountable for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
- All credit / debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.